Clan TRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesomest topic in the world brought to you by your non awesome shaman Death

4 posters

Go down

Awesomest topic in the world brought to you by your non awesome shaman Death Empty Awesomest topic in the world brought to you by your non awesome shaman Death

Post  XxX-Death-XxX Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:23 pm

Well we all know christmas is coming and every1 cant wait. Well this year im planning to take out santa when he trys to get through my chimney.Im going to make him give me all the toys and then im going to use his sled to fly to the norh pole where i will make my elven army to take over Wc3. If any one would like to help please not try to take santa captive it would ruin my plans
XxX-Death-XxX
XxX-Death-XxX

Back to top Go down

Awesomest topic in the world brought to you by your non awesome shaman Death Empty Re: Awesomest topic in the world brought to you by your non awesome shaman Death

Post  St.Vice Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:34 pm

um you didn't read my thanksgiving thing did you?
St.Vice
St.Vice

Back to top Go down

Awesomest topic in the world brought to you by your non awesome shaman Death Empty Re: Awesomest topic in the world brought to you by your non awesome shaman Death

Post  Deadlynuke Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:11 pm

i dunno but i already have a trap death and lets say when santa comes through the chimney he will fall into spikes...gess why...i have no chimney. it's a fake one
after that ill go take over santi (anti santa) and use his cyclops army and wage war on santa so we all get a million dollars instead of "dora" toys. ILL GET U SANTA
Deadlynuke
Deadlynuke

Location : the horible devastatation of humanty's world that...is...LIFE!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  XxX-Death-XxX Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:51 pm

no dont ruin my great plan and of course i dont know how to read who do you think i am
XxX-Death-XxX
XxX-Death-XxX

Back to top Go down

Post  St.Vice Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:58 pm

Santa?
St.Vice
St.Vice

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeNukem cheif Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:57 pm

what im going to do is write a letter to santa explaining if he dares give me another piece of fucking coal again ima take a high voltage tazer .... or maby a car battery and electrocute his nut sack >:( fucker gave me a lump of deer sh!@ with coal inside of it .... i swore he would never get another lump of sh!# in my house covered in coal as long as i lived!!!
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

https://trpg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlynuke Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:59 pm

i was so naughty last year i got a coal mine for christmas
Deadlynuke
Deadlynuke

Location : the horible devastatation of humanty's world that...is...LIFE!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  St.Vice Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:20 pm

in today's market i don't think he'll be giving out coal, hell most the good kids should get coal, you got any idea how much that shit sells for now'a days?
St.Vice
St.Vice

Back to top Go down

Post  XxX-Death-XxX Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:49 am

dude dont tell em that now they want coal
XxX-Death-XxX
XxX-Death-XxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down