Clan TRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Legacy of Kargal

3 posters

Go down

the Legacy of Kargal Empty the Legacy of Kargal

Post  DukeNukem cheif Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:18 pm

ok so this is 10 years after Kargal gained control of his fathers cult. new chars are Vonmar (Kargals uncle) and Alkain (Kargals brother)

Narrator: 10 years have passed since the death of Valkor. Kargal son of Vaklkor has taken over as leader of the vampire cult his father started. But unknown to Kargal is his twin brother Alkain. Alkain was given to a priest as a boy instead of being given to Aeon like Kargal was. one day Kargal goes out for a meal and finds a small village with a church. Alkain is a guard of the town so when Kargal started feasting on the townspeople Alkain was the first to respond to the matter. Alkain and Kargal looked at each other for a long time when they first saw each other. Alkain started questioning Kargal about what he had done. Alkain eventually learns that Kargal has feasted on the townspeople. Alkain attacks Kargal but to no success. Kargal leaves the place before Alkain can get any more information out of him. Kargal goes hunting in a different town only to learn that the town has been sealed off due to vampire activity. Kargal meets the vampire in the forest and his father Valkor (whom is stuck in the sword Kargal carries) tells Kargal that the vampires name is Vonmar and that they are long lost brothers. Vonmar eventually learns what has happend since the last time they meet. Vonmar decides to join Kargal in the cult his father started. Vonmar decides that Kargal is to weak to run the cult his father started, so Vonmar starts to plan his assassination of Kargal. Kargal meets Alkain in the forest outside the sealed off village. Valkor explains to Alkain and Kargal that they are twins seperated at birth. Valkor tells Alkain that he has a choice of which path he will follow, the path of light, or the path of darkness. Alkain thinks hard about the decision and decides to go with the path of light. Kargal realizes he may now kill Alkain since he is not on the side of darkness. Kargal starts fighting with Alkain and eventually lands a hit on him. Alkain is blessed with divine powers by god and turns into alkain the light. Valkor forces Kargal to return to his fortress because Valkor knows that Kargal needs to become stronger in order to beat his twin.

that is all for not ... i think i did alot better with detail this time ... this story is fuxing awesome
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

https://trpg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

the Legacy of Kargal Empty Re: the Legacy of Kargal

Post  Deadlynuke Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:28 pm

I WAS VONMAR WEWT!!! Very Happy
Deadlynuke
Deadlynuke

Location : the horible devastatation of humanty's world that...is...LIFE!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeNukem cheif Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:30 pm

nice usless post deadly .... but you do realize i have to kick you out of the cult cause your trying to assassinate me ... and i have to think about what else im gana do ....

just a reminder ... NO CONTINUEING THE STORY WITHOUT THE MAIN CHAR ... ME
cause i might be going to my dads house and i cant play on his comp
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

https://trpg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlynuke Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:46 am

u don't no I'm killing u yet u no that rite? plus this storywas KICKASS u no how i said u needed more details on chronicals of valkor? u did it here...good job Very Happy
Deadlynuke
Deadlynuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty. Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:49 am

Much better detail in there. Good job!

Monty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlynuke Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:56 pm

monty...u should make a game on this once the chronicals of valkor is done
Deadlynuke
Deadlynuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty. Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:13 am

I am. But I may have to buy RPG Maker since I only have 25 days left in the demo.

Monty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlynuke Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:43 am

awlrite
Deadlynuke
Deadlynuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum