Clan TRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invasion of earth

2 posters

Go down

Invasion of earth Empty Invasion of earth

Post  Deadlynuke Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:45 pm

this is an rp i did with death_knight152 on "RARP - Solaris (future map)" which then switched to PoaRP (a destroyed city map)(i also got the rp idea from a book i read)
Alien Queen: deadlydoom
general Skarr: death_knight152

it was a normal day. most citizens in keva city were having a boring day when suddenly a ship with strange wings flew overhead. citizens were in a riot and it was all over the news, and it was talked about for weeks.General Skarr was trying to inform the citizens it was a new jet (it was an alien ship) but they didn't believe him. after a couple more weeks no1 talked about it...then a strange explosion downtown. a same ship crashed and 4-7 aliens came rushing out, killing everyone. they were tall, their heads were 4 feet tall, and very narrow. they had HUGE claws and walked on 3 legs,and ate people's dead bodies. the aliens then realized their secret was out, that they were found out, the general held the highway from aliens for many months, but they eventually lost the fort. luckily the citizens were evacuated, but not the army soldiers.(this is where we switched to poarp(path of ashes rp)) when general Skarr woke up he was with private (and medic) Logan. they explored only to find out the river was radioactive blood, and the city was made of aliens and zombies. they lived in exile, in a building fighting off zombies and aliens all their life. but when the rest of the soldiers arrived they decided to take over the city. (ill start add lots more detail now) they cleared the whole city, and even started to rebuild the city...all they had to clean out was the Devland building. they rushed in and saw an office. they cleared out the area, and Devan got knocked out, logan bandaged him up and he went back, even though they said rest outside, when they reached the 5th floor (final) they found a nest of the alien queen's servants (the Gen-no) they killed them but they killed Logan and Fred. they went into a closet and fell down a tunnel, and found the alien queen. she killed all the men but Skarr. when Skarr Woke up (the Queen knocked him out) he was face to face with the queen. a minute after that when the aliens were about to eat him, Logan appeared mysteriously and killed them. when logan was in a trap with the queen, Skarr stabbed her head. Skarr retired after the city was rebuilt.Logan became general and they never thought of it again.

The End
tell me what you think
Deadlynuke
Deadlynuke

Location : the horible devastatation of humanty's world that...is...LIFE!!!!

Back to top Go down

Invasion of earth Empty Re: Invasion of earth

Post  DukeNukem cheif Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:24 pm

meh not that bad .... it would have been better if i was in it lol
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

https://trpg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlynuke Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:12 am

-.- u dont need to be in EVERY rp bears
Deadlynuke
Deadlynuke

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeNukem cheif Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:59 pm

i know ... but all i am saying is it would be BETTER if i was in it .... nah im jk you can do what ever you want ... idc .... if a leader cares if he isnt in a rp then that is a bad leader .... unless he started the rp
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlynuke Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:46 pm

ya i just was wandering if u cud delete this post...i just felt like posting
Deadlynuke
Deadlynuke

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeNukem cheif Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:49 pm

NEVER .... usless post ftw lol
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlynuke Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:01 pm

u no nvm i lliked this rp and i worked 1u7857589576897856793485hrw34fn247grg79edfrj439wjrfiuouhedsufhkHAMBURGERnufbsdiuv3ry2e379 hours on it...jk jk jk i worked 20 minutes on it...so............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Smile ......................................................................................................am i dead yet?
Deadlynuke
Deadlynuke

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeNukem cheif Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:03 pm

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnow your dead
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlynuke Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:34 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy WHOO Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Deadlynuke
Deadlynuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down