Clan TRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the curse of the full moon

3 posters

Go down

the curse of the full moon Empty the curse of the full moon

Post  DukeNukem cheif Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:29 pm

this is just a preview of the rp .... if you guys dont like it i will delete this topic ok ...

a young man in a village ventures out into the forest and finds a cave ... the man finds a sleeping wolf but the wolf wakes up and bites him and then runs .... then the man goes back to town and the Villagers learn they are going to be raided by barbarians in a few days so they prepare .... and the young man turns into a werewolf during the night of the raid and kills all the barbarians ... but no one sees him transform

that is just a preview .... how you like so far
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

https://trpg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

the curse of the full moon Empty Re: the curse of the full moon

Post  DukeNukem cheif Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:23 pm

ok its finalized i did the first part of the rp .... btw why did everyone leave in the middle of the rp ... kinda pissed me off
Malgir: thebears
the priest: killacrab
the inn keeper: idk who played the inn keeper
inn keeper 2: deadlydoom

narrator: in the quiet town of oakton there live a man named Malgir whom was captain of the guard. Malgir was a pure soul whom only did good. one day Malgir went out to gather some fire wood. Malgir was attacked by a wolf whom bit him and ran. Malgir thought nothing of the wound and started back to the village. Malgir fell to his knees in pain as he transformed into a werewolf. barbarians planned on attacking the village of oakton and were stasioned outside of the village ready to attack at any moment. Malgir in werewolf form attacked the barbarians and ripped them to pieces. the town priest watched in horror as they were killed. Malgir ran off and transformed back into human form with no memory of what happened while he was in werewolf form. the next night Malgir is on the night watch and finds a barbarian spy in the trees. Malgir chases the barbarian as far away as he can and tackles him to the ground. the barbarian begs for his life as Malgir gets ready to execute him. Malgir all of a sudden gets a sharp pain and stumbles into the bushes and transforms. the barbarian runs back to the village he was spying on and calls for help. Malgir kills one of his own guards in the town. 3 retired soilders surround Malgir to kill him but Malgir runs off. the soilders run after him. Malgir stops in a clear path and kills 2 of the soilder and wounds the other one. Malgir lets the wounded soilder go as he transforms back to human form. Malgir runs back to the village to see what had happened and he finds the wounded soilder. he takes the soilder to the in near the village and bandages him up. the priest in the village had seen the werewolf stumble into the bushes and transform although he didnt see who the werewolf was he thought it was Malgir. the priest approches Malgir and accuses him of being the werewolf. Malgir denies all accusations and goes to buy supplies at the in to the south. while he is there he stays the night. during that night Malgir transforms and the inn keeper there discovers that he is the werewolf. Malgir runs back to the town in werewolf form and transforms back into human form. Malgir wakes up and everyone is angry at him cause he is the werewolf. Malgir takes some books from his house and fights his way threw his village. Malgir is followed by the inn keeper that lives near the village of oakton. Malgir and the inn keeper clash swords. Malgir gets away and starts to read about werewolfs. Malgir finds the only cure is to be killed by silver. Malgir refuses this fate. Malgir transforms back into werewolf form.

nice huh .... too fuxing for ever to write ok ... post on how you like it
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty. Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:26 pm

It was okay. I can't wait till the next one, I will be able to stay this time.

Monty.

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeNukem cheif Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:32 pm

that would be nice .... everyone fucking left in the middle of it ... pissed me off ... i ended up finishing it on my own .... btw dg was sgt_killer
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlynuke Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:52 pm

it was cool but...well nvm (ask me wut i was gunna say if u r curios) i had fun watching...Very Happy...o and bears? i wanna be a werewolf hunter next time that ok?
Deadlynuke
Deadlynuke

Location : the horible devastatation of humanty's world that...is...LIFE!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeNukem cheif Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:01 pm

that is fine with me .... idc
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content