Clan TRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an exemple of what is a noob in stordp?

4 posters

Go down

an exemple of what is a noob in stordp? Empty an exemple of what is a noob in stordp?

Post  dragonki Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:00 pm

Hey guy, this topic will be on noobs in stordp that you all probaly meet. and pls

Tell us what he did. And every thing.... and also tell us is name...

because some of the noobs are hillerious

exemple: A host called Portkin. Man he was hillerious.

he was called some thing like that...

oh well what he did he start insulting people and i insulting him.... well i think i did to mutch with her mom... < exemple: I did with your mom last night and I also fucked her in your bed.... And if you see her... tell her to call me agian> lol
dragonki
dragonki

Back to top Go down

an exemple of what is a noob in stordp? Empty Re: an exemple of what is a noob in stordp?

Post  Monty. Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:02 pm

Someone that plays college theme. 'Nuff said.

Monty.

Back to top Go down

an exemple of what is a noob in stordp? Empty Re: an exemple of what is a noob in stordp?

Post  DukeNukem cheif Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:21 pm

lol..... well i may not like college theme but if someone likes it then im fine with it .... because i dont like to discriminate against themes .... mainly cause im a chief now .... being chief really changes your points of view huh
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

https://trpg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty. Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:43 pm

I was a chief of an island defense clan.
Disbanded it because of nubs.

Monty.

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeNukem cheif Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:44 pm

lol
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonki Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:57 am

Baam....
dragonki
dragonki

Back to top Go down

Post  St.Vice Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:18 pm

you know what i do like collage themes, but you guys are right. most of them go to hell in a hand basket, why because it seems that most people who play them are noobs, there'll be like 4 people who know what they are doing and the rest will be fucktards.
St.Vice
St.Vice

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeNukem cheif Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:20 pm

by fuck tards you mean they all have group sex with eachother and smoke weed and all that shit? or do you mean there just retarded and are mega newbs
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  St.Vice Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:23 pm

the latter of the two. the sex one is pretty bad to and i've never seen weed smokers before. i had to spend the night out side my dorm once becasue my room-mate wanted to earn money so he tried to make CM, but it just blow up on him before i got home from a after school study thing. aw good times.
St.Vice
St.Vice

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeNukem cheif Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:24 pm

.... WTF is CM ....
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  St.Vice Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:25 pm

crystal-meth
St.Vice
St.Vice

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeNukem cheif Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:27 pm

lol .... you should have said it out the long way like this ... crystal methanphetameans lol i love saying that word
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeNukem cheif Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:01 pm

ok just today some bitch host says "omg i hate life and everything about it Sad" and i replied stop your whinning you emo bitch! and so he starts going into detail about how someone at his middle school ripped off his gf shirt and he then threatened to kill him self .... i told him to go do it and save us all some time .... i hate bitches whom do shit like that ... A) if your in middle school and your planning to kill your self do it cause no one wants to hear you bitch about how hard your life is when you get into high school B) he was lying cause everyone lies about that shit on the internet ....(exept me i only do it sometimes lol ^_^) and C) he had all his faggit friends come to the channel and say they were going to kill them selfs and i banned them all and put at the end of the ban "do it and stop pussy footing around you emo bitches" i hope they do kill them selves ... save me the time. does anyone agree with me on this?
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty. Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:09 pm

Harsh, but I agree.

Monty.

Back to top Go down

Post  DukeNukem cheif Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:57 pm

well come on monty if they say they are going to kill them selves at that age and think there lives are taht bad then they just arnt ready for the harsh reality of high school .... honestly i thought my life was bad when i got into high school ... but i have learned that good friends and good grades make it all better ... so dont fuck up in high school or you will be fucked for life
DukeNukem cheif
DukeNukem cheif
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum